OTIP Bursary Program
Scholarship Value $1,500
Number of Scholarships 20
- Twenty(20) bursaries of $1,500 each are available to be won.
- Enter the OTIP Bursary Program (the “Bursary Program”) at www.otip.com/bursary between 12:01 a.m. EST on September 1, 2022 and 11:59:59 p.m. EST on June 14, 2023, (the “Bursary Program closing date”) for a chance to win a bursary.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. The person named on the entry must be the recipient of the bursary, if won. Multiple entries under this rule will be considered duplicate entries, and only one entry will qualify for the draw.
- Entrants must be a legal resident of Canada (excluding Quebec) who are enrolled in a post-secondary school (University or College) on a full-time or part-time basis for the 2023 to 2024 academic year to be eligible to win a bursary.
- The entrant, or at least one (1) parent/grandparent/guardian/trustee or custodian of the entrant, must be insured by OTIP or is a member of an employee benefits plan that is administered by OTIP.
- Children, relatives, dependants or household members of OTIP employees, directors, trustees or any of its subsidiaries are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants are only eligible to receive one bursary throughout the lifetime of the Bursary Program.
- Entrants must enter their contact information, being their first and last name, phone number (residential or cell phone) and address (“mandatory information”) before they can be entered into the Bursary Program and eligible to win a bursary. Failing to complete the mandatory information means the entrant will not be entered into the Bursary Program to win a bursary.
- A total of twenty (20) separate and random draws will be made on or about June 30, 2023 for the bursaries from all eligible entries submitted online by the Bursary Program closing date. Each separate and random draw will take place in Waterloo, Ontario.
- The selected winners will be notified by phone using the information entered into the Bursary Program website.
- Before being declared a winner of a bursary, selected winners will be required to:
- Submit an official statement from their academic institution confirming enrolment on a full-or part-time basis for the upcoming school year.
- Answer a mathematical, skill-testing question correctly.
- Sign a Recipient Release and Consent to Publicity Form (“Release and Consent”).