Scholarship Value $500
Number of Scholarships 1
The Kelman Scholarship supports a Grade 12 student, enrolled in a post-secondary institution in Fall 2023, who has an interest in the protection of the water environment.
The Kelman Scholarship has been established to support an outstanding high school student that is interested in the protection of water quality and is planning on attending a post secondary institution in a related field of study.
- be registered in an Ontario high school at the time of application, with the intent to move to college or university the following year;
- have an interest in environmental issues, particularly water quality protection;
- not have received the scholarship previously.
Applicants must submit:
- a completed application form;
- A teacher reference form describing skills, interests, initiative;
- A 500 word essay (done on computer with WORD) outlining the applicant’s interests in environmental issues related to water quality protection and how they might use these interests as an educational and career opportunity