Scholarship Value $2,500
Number of Scholarships 7
We value higher education and recognize that post-secondary education is important and often essential. To help students achieve their educational goals, SGI has partnered with several post-secondary schools to offer scholarships and a graduate studies grant.
- Be a resident of Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba or Ontario.
- Not be a legal dependant of an SGI CANADA employee (legal dependants of SGI and SGI CANADA employees are eligible for the SGI Anniversary Scholarships only).
- Be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate certificate, diploma, or degree program related to the business needs of SGI CANADA at an accredited post-secondary campus in Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba or Ontario. We define business needs broadly to include all aspects and departments in the corporation.
- Submit proof of enrolment in the fall semester of the current academic year.
- Submit a transcript demonstrating a minimum average of 70% in the last academic year of study.
- Demonstrate contribution to community, extracurricular activities or commitments made in balancing work, education and home responsibilities.