Scholarship Value $1,600.00
Number of Scholarships 2
For students entering the Nutrition program; academic excellence, minimum 80% average in best 6 Grade 12 U/M courses; demonstrate financial need.
1. Full-time first year student entering Nutrition and Food program from an Ontario High School
2. Candidates will demonstrate academic excellence and a commitment to the promotion of nutrition to prevent chronic diseases
3. Applicants must have achieved a minimum 80% overall average in 6 Grade 12 U/M credits
4. Students may be self-nominated or be nominated by their peers, staff or faculty members in the School of Nutrition
5. Applicants/nominator shall write in confidence, to the School of Nutrition Awards Committee, naming the Mikey Network Award and explain how the student meets the Award criteria; the application letter must include evidence of the applicantâ??s commitment to the promotion of nutrition to prevent chronic disease