The Universite Sainte-Anne
About The Universite Sainte-AnneUniversitÃ?Â© Sainte-Anne is a university in Pointe-de-l'Ã?â?°glise (Church Point), Nova Scotia, and the only francophone university in Nova Scotia. UniversitÃ?Â© Sainte-Anne offers many university-level programmes as well as college-level diploma programmes. It has two faculties and one school: the FacultÃ?Â© des Arts et Sciences, FacultÃ?Â© des Programmes Professionnels and the French Immersion Programme.
In the Faculty of Arts and Sciences, one may pursue studies in several fields: French language, literature and linguistics, history, Canadian studies, Acadian studies, commerce, English language and literature, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, General Sciences, Pre-Veterinary Studies, and Health Sciences.
In the Faculty of Professional Programmes, students may pursue studies in Administrative sciences, computer technology, office administration and education. The most popular majors are: French, commerce, business administration and education. Through its Halifax campus, UniversitÃ?Â© Sainte-Anne offers a 1-year Bachelor of Education programme and a Master of Education programme.
Nova Scotia Universities
- Acadia University - Wolfville , Nova Scotia
- Cape Breton University - Sydney , Nova Scotia
- Dalhousie University - Halifax , Nova Scotia
- Mount Saint Vincent University - Halifax , Nova Scotia
- Nova Scotia Agricultural College - Truro , Nova Scotia
- Nova Scotia College of Art and Design - Halifax , Nova Scotia
- Nova Scotia Community College - Halifax , Nova Scotia
- Saint Mary's University - Halifax , Nova Scotia
- St. Francis Xavier University - Antigonish , Nova Scotia
- The University of King's College - Halifax - Halifax , Nova Scotia