New Brunswick Community College
New Brunswick Community CollegeWhile the quality of your career training program is key to your post- secondary experience, so too is the environment in which you learn. At our campuses across the province, students are made to feel at home in a friendly and comfortable setting. Instructors have time for their students, and there is a personal quality to the learning experience. Small class sizes allow our students the opportunity to develop friendships that will last a lifetime.
The New Brunswick Community College is comprised of campuses in Miramichi, Moncton, Saint John, St. Andrews, Woodstock, and the College of Craft & Design and Fredericton Centre, both in Fredericton, New Brunswick. They offer 85 regular programs and as well provide other training in many apprenticeable trades, to corporate clients, and to individuals through part-time courses. The College?s regular student population is close to 4,000 with almost 10,000 additional students in other training and courses. The college has almost 500 full time faculty and 80 part-time. Programs are organized in five schools: Applied Arts, Business, Health & Academic Services, Technology & Trades and Craft & Design.
New Brunswick Universities
- Bethany Bible College - Sussex , New Brunswick
- Crandall University - Moncton , New Brunswick
- Mount Allison University - Sackville , New Brunswick
- St. Stephen's University - St. Stephen , New Brunswick
- St. Thomas University - Fredericton , New Brunswick
- The University of Moncton - Moncton , New Brunswick
- The University of New Brunswick - Fredericton , New Brunswick
- Yorkville University - Fredericton , New Brunswick