Mount Allison University
About Mount Allison UniversityMount Allison University is a Canadian liberal arts university located in Sackville, New Brunswick. It is highly regarded and consistently ranked as one of the top undergraduate universities in the country. Mount Allison University is noted for being the first university in the British Empire to have awarded a baccalaureate to a woman.
Mount Allison University is considered one of the most prestigious undergraduate universities in Canada. The institution consistently ranks amongst the top three primarily undergraduate universities in the annual Maclean's magazine rankings. Mount Allison has also produced 47 Rhodes Scholars, more than any other liberal arts university in North America.
The range of extracurricular activity is one of the strongest attractors for students exploring Mount Allison and what makes life at Mount Allison so full of potential, excitement, possibility, and ultimately success. With over 140 clubs and societies, a full range of intramural and club sport programs, and lots of volunteer opportunities in the Town of Sackville, students can explore as many interests as they like.
New Brunswick Universities
- Bethany Bible College - Sussex , New Brunswick
- Crandall University - Moncton , New Brunswick
- New Brunswick Community College - Fredericton , New Brunswick
- St. Stephen's University - St. Stephen , New Brunswick
- St. Thomas University - Fredericton , New Brunswick
- The University of Moncton - Moncton , New Brunswick
- The University of New Brunswick - Fredericton , New Brunswick
- Yorkville University - Fredericton , New Brunswick